Romania Home – Diaspora Start Up POCU/89/3/7/107619
Euro Adult Education Association, as a partner, implements, starting with September 2017, in the frame of European Social Fond programme, the project ”Romania Home – Diaspora Start Up”, co-financed through Operational Programme Human Capital 2014-2020, Component 1 Diaspora Start Up, priority axis 3 Jobs for everyone, Operation Increased enployment by supporting non-agricultural companies in the urban area, acording to the contract POCU/89/3/7/Increased employment by supporting non-agricultural companies in the urban area, project code 107619.
The project has a duration of 36 month (2017-2020), having as a general objective the development of the entreprenurial skills for 200 of people from Region Development Center in order to encourage entreprenuership and self-employment by stimulating the establishment of 26 new non-agricultural companies in the urban area and creating 52 new jobs.
The total value of the project is 6.989.390,54 lei.
O1: Raising awarness of the importance of entreprenuership as a career option focusing on the need for entreprenurial training, the opportunities offered and the main conditions to benefit from them by organizing an integrated promotion campaign;O2: Improving entreprenurial skills for 200 eligible persons in the Central Region, through the implementation of a 42-hour entrepreneurial training program;O3: Increase the number of persons which starts new non-agricultural business in the urban area of the Center Region, representing at least 13% of the total Target Group, with the goal of crreating at least 52 jobs by organizing a business plan competition;O4: Strengthening entrepreneurial knowledge and skills for 26 people whose business plan were selected by participating in a mentoring and counseling program;O5: Create a 26 new businesses by providing a grant for operation and development to create a minimum of 2 jobs per enterprise;O6: Ensure the development and sustainability of the 26 enterprises funded through a monitoring program.
The Target group of the project it is made up of 200 people, who must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- have their residence or domicile in one of the 6 counties of the Center Development Region: Alba, Brașov, Covasna, Harghita, Mureș, Sibiu;
- intends to set-up a non-agricultural business in the urban area in order to create new jobs;
- have Romanian citizenship;
- provide proof of domicile or residence abroad in the last 12 months until the time of registration in the Target Group;
- demonstrates entrepreneurial experience:
- through documents establishing a company abroad;
- through documents proving the specific experience in the field in which he/she wants to start a business;
- demonstrates technical and professional capacity through a contract of work, collaboration or other document in the field in which it wishes to initiate the business concerned in the project;
- demonstrates specialized knowledge through documents recognized by the Romanian state, which certifies the graduation of specialized studies at higher education institution abroad , or through other documents that certify short-term courses in the field in which they want to start the business.
All 200 people of the Target Group will be involved in the entrepreneurial traning program and will be able to participate in the competition to select business plan, but only 26 people whose business plan have been selected will be involved in:
- counseling, consulting and mentoring activities;
- implementing business plan;
- monitoring activity of the functioning and development of founded business.
Entrepreneurial development course, which will take place in the Center Development Region (the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brasov) and will have a total duration of 42 hours (27 hours of theory, 15 hours of practice), it will contain:
- a theoretical part (applicable to the business environment; business management; business development strategy; marketing and promotion; analiza macroeconomic analysis and market placement; cost-benefit analysis);
- a practical part (development of the business plan).
Grant funding for the establishment and operation of its own business will be made on the basis of a subsidy contract under the minimis scheme. The minimis aid will be granted in two installments:
- an initial trance (maximum 75% of the minimis aid);
- a final trance.
The partnership of the project:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Brasov – leader;
- The Romanian Association in Italy – partner 1;
- Euro Adult Education Association – partner 2.
For more details, we are at your disposal. You can contact us at:Address: Euro Adult Education Association, Ficusului Blvd., no. 44 A, corp. B, et. 2, room 206, sector 1, BucharestE-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: (0040) 0787 625 278, Ştefan Alin Draghici, Target Group Expert P2 (0040) 0722 728 792, Mariana Matache, Coordinator activities P2Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/România-acasă-Diaspora-Start-Up-30054803376501…(the Facebook page of the project); https://www.facebook.com/AsociatiaEuroAdultEducation/?fref=ts (Facebook page of the Euro Adult Education Association)Website: www.romaniacasa.ro , www.romaniacasa.it (online registration for interested persons by the end of January 2018); www.euro-ed.ro (the website of our association)