The Latvian Adult Education Association invites to a 3-day international seminar "Inspirational Training and Challenges for its Quality". The seminar will take place in March 17, 18, 19, 2021. on the zoom platform. Participants from Latvia, Germany, Italy and Czech Republic have already applied for the seminar.
Target group: adult education providers, organizers, trainers
Working language: English.
- Challenges of adult education in the world: goals, different systems, quality criteria;
- The latest neurobiology lessons on learning and learning outcomes;
- Methods of qualitative and quantitative evaluation of adult education;
- A challenge for adult educators - "Teach to learn";
- Creating an inspiring and high-quality learning process;
- Thinking mistakes and ways to correct them;
- Methods of developing critical thinking.
- Exchange of experience.
Seminar leader: Iluta Krūmiņa – adult educator for more than 20 years, author of several adult education programs and co-author of various adult education methodological materials, master's degree in social sciences in psychology, chairwoman of the Latvian Adult Education Association Council.
Participants will get a certificate.
Participation fee for the course 30.00 eur
Please apply by March 8 at this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIrWDan6yNEIz-BfAEGdYKuJtxI2be4ttztWTXBEUsq60zZQ/viewform.