ELE USAL MALLORCA is one of the first Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca in Spain whose main objective is to disseminate the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The School welcomes all those who wish to learn or improve their level of Spanish and offers the guarantee and certification of excellence and quality that only the University of Salamanca can provide.
ELE MALLORCA USAL is an recognised center for Bildungsurlaub training courses; and training center of the Tripartite Foundation.
The School is located in the very centre of Palma, 3 minutes from the intermodal station (rail, metro, bus). This is a privileged location, just a few metres from the Plaza de España, “Parc de les estacions”, and El Corte Inglés Department Store, as well as the main offices of the most important banks in the Balearic Islands. Our clients therefore have a wide range of leisure and cultural activities available nearby.
ELE USAL MALLORCA operates in the field of education and training for any kind of learners and offers different type of services in the field of education and training, in details:
- Spanish language courses in Palma the Mallorca and online through our innovative e-platform (for children youngsters and adults, for specific objectives and technical vocabulary)
- Spanish language course for Official Certificates’ exams and examination center of Instituto Cervantes (DELE, CCSE, SIELE);
- Internships, Study visits and Job-Shadowing in companies
- Methodologies and Spanish grammar for teaching Spanish as foreign language
- Specialization course for professionals (tourism, hospitality, language teachers, business&economic topics, etc.)
We can organize specific courses on demand, therefore our local network is relevant and includes important organization like Escuela Europea de Lideres (EEL, www.escuelaeuropeadelideres.com), Escuela de Turismo de Baleares (ETB, www.etb-baleares.es), Business School ESB (www.escolasuperiorbalear.es), Business School ESERP (www.es.eserp.com), ATB – Agencia de Turismo de las Islas Baleares (http://www.caib.es/govern/organigrama/area.do?lang=es&coduo=475), Fundaciòn Turismo
de Palma de Mallorca 365 (FTPM365, http://palmavirtual.palma.cat/portal/PALMA/turismo/contenedor1.jsp?seccion=s_floc_d4_v1.jsp&codbusqueda=2259&language=es&codResi=1&codMenu=2182), and more…
Furthermore, our staff has experience in managing European project-implementation and -designing, trainings and education. Our local partnerships with public and private entities, makes it possible to operate creating effective governance actions.
For changing areas it is essential to change people, therefore we strongly promote the European mobility for all targets.