In Montenegro, other/additional qualifications are recognized by the Law on National Qualifications Framework. Following the consideration of concept of other qualifications, the Qualifications Council started classification of other/additional qualifications into Montenegrin Qualifications Framework.
Classification procedure is initiated by the submission of initiative for other/additional qualification which contains the following elements:
- entrance conditions which have to be met by a person who acquires other/additional qualification
- legal ground of other/additional qualification
- institution authorized to issue the document
- informationa on the need to attend training
- programme duration
- information on verification, etc.
Following the approval of the initiative, programme for acquiring other/additional qualification is developed in compliance with valid methodology for the development of training programmes.