This course is an opportunity for NGO trainers, educators and facilitators who face the challenge of designing and developing educational cycle for one group which is more complex and longer than two meetings, each at least two days long (group is working more than four days all together).
Most of the trainers and facilitators participating in ToTs or trainers’ school learn how to design and prepare a training – a form taking from few hours up to few days. In many cases and educational fields one meeting is not enough, we need to designs educational process which needs to have a form of a cycle consisting more than one educational method (training, project group, one to one consultations, coaching etc).
Trainers and educators participating in the course will have the opportunity to learn what are the specifics of longer educational process comparing to single training. During the course we will answer strategic questions: how to design longer educational process, what are specific needs of participants in longer process, how often people should meet, what other forms of education should be design, what are the specific challenges in longer process and how to deal with them, what kind of regulations should be developed, how to boost participants’ motivation, what kind of online tools and application are useful and how to use them during the process.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain new knowledge and exchange their experiences and examples of good practice with other trainers and educators.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- know how to design effective educational cycle
- know regulations and rules of work with group in educational cycle
- understand different roles in educational cycle: coordinator, supervisor, process assistant
- analyze difficult group situations from different angels and perspectives
- apply supervision methods and tools to support individuals during educational cycle
- designing educational cycle,
- specific roles in educational cycle – coordinator, supervisor, process assistant
- regulations and rules to work with group in educational cycle,
- managing and supporting the team of trainers in educational cycle, communication within a team,
- tools and methods for supporting individuals during educational cycle: tutoring, consultations, supervision, individual action plan
- group process in an educational cycle,
- typical difficult situations and challenges in educational cycle,
- team supervision as a tool in a longer process,
- online tools and application useful in educational cycle.
Trainers, educators, facilitators working with groups and adult learners in non-formal context.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Do you want to take part in this course or your organization chose our course as part of the Erasmus + KA1 proposal? Let us know. Register for this course: https://goo.gl/forms/fwAkUolMtgEK0rei2
The cost include attendence of 5 days course, learning materials and coffee breaks. The price for full course for one person: 350 euro.
Stowarzyszenie Trenerów Organizacji Pozarządowych (NGO Trainers' Association)
NGO Trainers' Association is Polish national, independent non-governmental organization. Since 1998 we help trainers working for the development of civil society at different stages of their careers. We run Trainers’ School (primary, advanced and specialized) as well as individual and group supervisions.
We are actively working on the quality of learning process in non-formal education. We participate in international projects. We support sharing information and experiences in adult information, promote new trends, valuable sources of knowledge, ways and methods of coaching work, the use of modern technology in teaching adults. We are active in searching for innovations in the field of training, education, development in Poland and abroad. We work with organizations, institutions, experts. We implement projects financed from external resources and training to order specific groups.