Emphasys Centre, a successful Education, ICT Training, Research and Development Centre in Cyprus, is looking for VET schools (i-VET and c-VET) interested to participate in an Erasmus+ proposal (Small-scale or Cooperation Partnership). The proposal will be submitted on the 4th of October and is related to the following topics:
- Promoting the introduction of DRONES-technology in VET schools based on a syllabus to be prepared
- Provision of validated professional development training for VET trainers (micro-credentials)
- Development of project-based/real-life scenarios training packs to support the introduction of DRONES-technology in VET Schools
- Development of interactive platform for e-learning and virtual library
- Setting up a EU STEAM SCHOOLS GROUP for further cooperation, exploitation and sustainability
If you are interested to participate as an active partner in the above project idea and cooperate with other experienced organisations from Europe, please send us your school’s PIF (Erasmus+ Profile) with all essential information to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are happy to provide any additional information that you may require.
The deadline for sending the PIF is Monday the 5th of September 2022.
To learn more about our organisation please visit www.emphasyscentre.com
You can also visit our official KA1 website at to find more about the fully-funded learning mobility courses we organize in Cyprus https://erasmuscoursescyprus.com/