Supporting Adults with a Criminal Record webinar
This webinar training course is designed for any practitioner dealing with people who have a criminal record. It aims to offer advice, guidance and help for you to support them going forward, typically into education or employment. It is informative, interactive and empowering – designed to offer a level of knowledge and resources that can be used over and over again.
Participants will understand:
- Types of criminal record checks and what they tell you.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- How people can find out about their criminal record.
- When is a conviction spent.
- The types of DBS checks.
- What do individuals need to disclose and disclosing to employers.
- Convictions as a USP – using the rehabilitation journey.
- Where to go for support, guidance and further information.
This webinar will last up to 2 hours, it costs £25, and you can book your place on Jamie Grundy's website.
To participate you will need a computer or tablet, as well as a good internet connection. Full participation requires a web cam, headphones and microphone – though these are optional.