We are private company (SME) from Latvia, lead by two experienced partners, and we have two fields of experience that could be of interest for any proposal:
Entrepreneurship promotion experience:
- The company has been working on business plan evaluation since year 2013. Since that time the company has evaluated more than 700 business plans and monitored/mentored more of 200 of them through the implementation phase.
- We have also has participated in the development of small scale business plans evaluation guidelines (investment up to 10'000 EUR).
- We have developed Interreg (another international EU grant programme) project application for developing local libraries as kidpreneurship centres.
- One of our partners - Ms Inga Uvarova has 10 years of experience of being a lecturer of study courses “Entrepreneurship”, “Basics of Business”, “Project management”.
So the experience we can bring to Your project is: business idea evaluation, business idea/plan evaluation guideline development, working as a jury in business idea development events, mentoring in business idea development and in later stages when business ideas are being implemented.
Project quality assurance:
- We can lead quality assurance activities in Your project - Quality Assurance Guidebook, developing and carrying on surveys, supporting the applicant in project administration process (which should get bonus points in evaluation process)
- For several last years we have been external experts in Latvian Erasmus+ project evaluation, thus we can either make quality improvements of Your project proposal or even assist in the development of it if it is in the process at present.