Kindly note: Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, this year's educational and cultural event is organized fully virtually.
The Academic Symposium "Trauma Pedagogy and Academic Mediation in the Field of individual Conflict Management" which was held from 12/2018 to 11/2019 by means of blended lecturing in the Afghan provinces of Bamiyan and Daykundi will be extended to PART II in summer 2020. This section lays emphasis on in-depth examination of documented case studies which aims to acquiring resilience and championing peaceable tools of intercultural mediation.
As in the framwork of part I last year, registered participants along with visitors will be able to enjoy the – virtual – mediative art space where the Academic Symposium takes place: archived new mediative art pieces of the 2018 and 2019 world traveling exhibition BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE shown in SAARC's first cultural capital will be made digitally accessible in the forthcoming ICUMEDA online new mediative art gallery.
Academic Symposium Part II – digital colloquium main focus points (in English and Persian):
- acquiring resilience in spite of isolation (self-examination and study results)
- championing tools of mediation in intergenerational and intercultural settings (study results)
- intercultural aspects of mediation and art (digital exhibition and think tank)
- m-s-p mediative sanitation project – common hygiene (think tank and expertise)
- m-s-p mediative sanitation project – emotional hygiene (think tank and expertise)
- All new participants are required to pre-register by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 28th, 2020
- Listed and certified participants of part I of the Academic Symposium will be informed separately
Information, inquiries and registration (English, German, Persian, Pashto):
- David Th Ausserhuber M.Sc., Head of ICUMEDA Intercultural Mediation & Art, Austria and Afghanistan: email@example.com, www.icumeda.org
External academic advisor: