A workshop titled "empower citizens in lifelong career guidance centres will take place in Cité des métiers Brussels on December 6, 13:30-16:00.
This initiative will take place in the LifeLong Learning Week 2019 coordinated by the LLL Platform.
See the draft agenda : https://urlz.fr/b8WE
Registration is available by November 27 : https://urlz.fr/b8WX
The event, organised by Cités des métiers International Network (RICDM), will highlight the contribution of lifelong career guidance centres in the up-skilling of citizens/public and professionals, identifying and analysing also other experiences in lifelong career guidance services in Europe (i.e. Cités des métiers and one-stop-shop models in Holland, Croatia, Finland and Luxembourg)
During the event, RICdM will present ongoing EU projects, focused on the professionnalisation of career counselling (COCADE), digital and inclusion facilitation (DIMESCA) and partnership management (KEEP IN PACT), that contribute to the strengthening of practitioners' skills involved in lifelong career guidance services, in order to better meet users’ needs.
Key questions will be addressed in an opened debate such as :
- How lifelong career guidance centres such as Cités des métiers can contribute in the skills development of citizens ?
- How EU policies could support the stakeholders'cooperation in lifelong career guidance centres ?
- What is about the role of citizens in the development of lifelong career guidance services
3 experts will speak during this event :
- Olivia P'Tito, General Directof of Bruxelles Formation, Board member of the Cité des métiers Brussels
- Jolien Klein Wassink, Advisor on the Leren and Werken programme in Holland (tbc)
- Aline Juerges, Policy Officer, DG EMPL
We expect up to 50 persons : managers, counsellors, trainers working in lifelong career guidance centres, experts in career guidance and lifelong learning, citizens, national and European policy makers, etc.