Clinks invites you to join them on their 20th birthday this year to celebrate the achievements of the criminal justice voluntary sector and look forward at the next three years and beyond.
The event will include:
- A panel debate involving experts in the voluntary sector
- Presentation from CEO Anne Fox on Clinks' strategy up to 2022
- Findings from the Clinks roadshows
- The Clinks Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- An opportunity to meet Clinks staff and trustees, old and new, and network with others in the sector
This event is free to attend and food will be provided at the reception afterwards.
You can learn more and book your ticket on the Clinks website.