The Mancomunitat de la Ribera Baixa is a public body created in 1986 formed by 11 municipalities and about 58.000 habitants. It is located in the province of Valencia (Spain).
The main objective of the Mancomunitat is to promote local development and provide services to support all the municipalities.
The Mancomunitat de la Ribera Baixa is organized into several departments: Local Development and Employment Agency, Youth Department, Gender Equality Department, Primary and Specific Social Services and the Unit for the Prevention of Addictive Behaviors.
We would like to participate in European projects related to:
- Training young people and adults to improve their employability.
- Promote the sustainable economy.
- Social inclusion.
- Stop pollution in rural areas
- Promotion entrepreneurship and the social economy.
- Encourage training as the main resource in the search for work.
- Actions to reduce student dropout for disadvantaged youth.
- Actions to improve the social participation of young people in small municipalities.