Ço:K is a non-profit social cooperative. It is designed as an unbiased interface to create tangible collaborations. Cooperative for Multiplicity is a non-hierarchical product of different compounds which continuously form and dissolve. It aims to diversify co-creation opportunities, while providing the minimum conditions to create value by different competences coming together in different planes and in different ways of organisational structures. The sole objective of Cooperative for Multiplicity is to explore and create numerous opportunities of co-existence through building appropriate conditions for the implementation of cooperation practices. The activities of the cooperative are classified under the compounds of “liveable placs”, “industries of future”, and “prosperous society”.
Activities of the Cooperatives are:
- Solution Design:Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects
- Change Management: Plan, Program and Strategy Development
- Lifelong Learning: Training and Consultation
- Ecosystem Development: Entrepreeurship and Business Model Design
Bringing together different institutions and individuals to create an impact in a specific area is the main axis of all our activities. Our team consists of collaboration designers who can combine their knowledge and experience in different areas of expertise. However, we do not design projects in the classical sense. We are building eco-system cores based on co-working of individuals and institutions that can systematically intervene in a particular social problem. These meaningful collaborations will be supported by various funds or conducted with a self-sustaining business model.
Our Applied Collaboration Project are:
- Built upon complex problems that can be solved by combining different competences.
- Designed to lead to other options, rather than to guide.
- Designed with a future-oriented approach.
- Aiming to protect and reproduce our common assets.
- Subject to open attack and development for a certain period of time, during the design phase.
- Flexible in terms of production method, management system, and sharing model.
- Inspected by Quality Control Teams to ensure high quality in service.