The Conference is organized by the Leibniz University Hannover (Prof. Steffi Robak), the German Institute for Adult Education in Bonn (Dr. Marion Fleige, Dr. Klaus Heuer) and the Humboldt University, Berlin (Prof. Aiga von Hippel, Prof. Bernd Käpplinger, Prof. Wiltrud Gieseke). It is a joint activity by the expert group on programme planning.
- to stimulate exchange between scholars and establish international networks in the field of program planning and program analysis
- to make research on program planning and program analysis more visible on an international level
- to find comparative frameworks for international research on program planning
- to present existing archives that collect programs
- to make visible study programs in adult education that teach program planning
More about the conference objectives can be found in its full programme.