Tipo de Evento:
Evento de desenvolvimento profissional
European Association of ERASMUS Coordinators (EAEC) & Thales Foundation
Académicos, estudantes, investigadores em andragogia
Redes e organizações de educação de adultos
Metas e objetivos:
• Teach mathematics through new communication factors
• Train the teachers on how to teach math through new communication factors
Resultados de aprendizagem esperados:
•Develop a bigger understanding for current trends in teaching mathematics. Specify the aims and objectives of the Le-MATH project and the history behind the project. Identify the two methods, MATHFactor and MATHeatre. Increased knowledge of the participants' culture and countries.
• Identify and comprehend the two methods, MATHFactor and MATHeatre. Discuss and define why and how to use them in the classroom. Understanding of the method "MATHFactor" through the guidelines and videos. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
• Understanding of the method "MATHeatre" through the guidelines and videos. Understand and apply the tools for evaluation of plays. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
• Compose scripts for the method(s). Apply the method(s) to communicate mathematics through oral presentation or play. Increase ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
Reconhecimento/certificação da participação e/ou dos resultados de aprendizagem: