This application workshop is for organisations in the Adult Education Field who wish to make an application under KA1 Mobility Project for Adult Education Staff under the 1st October deadline 2019
We will cover:
- Completing the Application Form and associated documents
- Award Criteria used for assessing applications
- Questions and clarifications.
Please note this workshop is not a general introduction to Erasmus+.
To get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- A real project application in mind
- Your organisation’s Participant Identification Code (PIC) and that of any partner(s).
- Your EU Login details.
Where and When
This workshop will be taking place between 10:30am and 2:00pm on Thursday 29th August in Léargas' Training Room in Avoca House, Parnell Street, Dublin 1.
This event is free of charge, however registration is mandatory. Register yourself on Eventbrite through the link here. A light lunch will be provided for attendees.
For more information please contact: email@example.com