Welcome to the Study in Europe event in Nigeria
Are you interested in studying in Europe?
Come and visit the Study in Europe Fair. The Study in Europe event is a fantastic way to learn more about study opportunities in Europe. There you will be able to meet European university and higher education representatives and ask them directly about study programmes for Bachelor, Master and PhD levels, funding opportunities and the European student life!
Anyone interested in studying in Europe can come and join us - university and high school students, parents, young researchers and higher education representatives … Everyone’s welcome!
During the day you will have the opportunity to attend presentations on the different European countries and on the Erasmus + programme, the European Union’s funding programme for education.
What will happen at the fair?
Come to the Lagos Continental Hotel on 28 March 2020 and you will find:
- representatives of European higher education institutions and embassies available in one place for you to ask questions about studying and student life in Europe
- opportunities to discuss funding, scholarships and experiences of living and studying in Europe
- presentations about specific countries and funding programmes.
Tips for your visit at the fair
- Allow a minimum of two hours for your visit.
- Make sure to visit the Erasmus+ booth to learn about scholarship opportunities in Europe
- Consult the Fair catalogue to locate the exhibitors you want to meet at first and to plan your itinerary.
- During your visit, give yourself a few moments of rest by including a stop at the visitor lounge. This rest area is equipped with tables and chairs, and visitors can browse through the literature made available for them by exhibitors.
- Attend the country presentations.
Be proactive! Exhibitors are there specifically to meet you. Take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Europe is divers – make the most of it! There are perhaps countries or institutions that you did not think of for studies, pass by their booths or attend their presentations to find out what they have to offer.
Visitor registration will open in 2020.
For more information, please contact us: