This webinar is in continuation of our series of HR updates during this pandemic focusing on recent updates and regulations. It will follow a similar format to the February session, but will reflect the latest guidelines from Government.
Brought to you in partnership with Adare Human Resource Management, a preferred service provider of The Wheel, this one-hour session is an update on key considerations of managing employment in the current health crisis.
The programme will include:
- What does employee relations management mean in the current health crisis?
- Employer obligations in the ‘new normal’
- Health & Safety implications for employees and employers
- HR updates pertaining to the current health crisis.
Participants will leave the session with an:
- Understanding of the fundamental approaches to managing employment relations in the current health crisis.
- Understanding of employer responsibilities relating to the health and safety legislative requirements and obligations to employees
- Awareness of the key HR updates impacting employment rights and entitlements as a result of the current health crisis.
How to register
This webinar is free and open to all. Registration is required. *NOTE: After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Free members-only event.
Event Date: 13 Apr 2021 – 10:00am to 11:00am