Xeración is a network of non governmental organizations based in Spain with the following common objectives:
- To promote and facilitate the geographic mobility of young people, students and youth workers (especially the ones with fewer opportunities) at European level.
- To spread social economy and volunteering projects both locally and internationally
- To promote the critical thinking and to empower the young people to take part in society as active citizens creating and advocating for participatory processes
- To enhance the values of tolerance, human dignity, multiculturalism, solidarity, cooperation, social justice, and social integration
- To promote healthy lifestyles and ecological lifestyle
- To raise awareness about social issues though arts
- To provide counselling to younsters
- To achieve these objectives Xeración develops and implements youth mobility projects for local and international volunteers. Thought them we try to encourage and disseminate a volunteering spirit amongst the Spanish population.
EU projectmanager of partner
Website van de organisatie