In 2014 the Further Education Learning Technology Action Group (FELTAG) made six far-reaching recommendations to ensure that digital technologies can bring real benefits to learners, providers, employers and the UK economy.
This Jisc report takes a look at the digital landscape of the UK FE and skills sector in 2017 and shows how FELTAG is transforming learners' experiences.
The report is structured around key areas of interest to decision-makers, managers and teachers in colleges and learning providers:
- A strategic approach
- Relevant digital curriculum
- Assessment and feedback
- Engaging learners in digital development
- Develop learners' employability
- Supporting students and staff
- Robust, flexible digital environment
Effective practice, like technology, is constantly evolving.