We will use Themes to help organise EPALE, so our survey asks you to prioritise them.
We are planning on grouping everything we publish on the site – all educational resources, news, events – everything in fact – into Themes and sub-Themes. The idea is to make it easier to find EPALE resources, and to help members connect and network according to their interests.
By identifying which Themes and sub-Themes interest you most, the survey will help us identify what topics we should focus on. We are suggesting the following Themes – but don’t forget to let us know what you think of them via the survey:
- Learner support
- Various target groups (migrants, unemployed, seniors, etc.)
- Support measures (outreach, validation of informal learning, qualifications, barriers to learning, etc.)
- Learning environments
- Informal and non-formal learning
- Blended learning
- Community learning
- Work place learning
- Life skills
- Key competences (literacy, numeracy, ICT, languages, entrepreneurship)
- Professional skills (C-VET)
- Other (citizenship, art and culture, etc.)
- Professional development of adult learning staff
- Curriculum development
- Innovative practices
- Quality assurance
- Policies, strategies and financing
- Adult learning systems and policies (incl. governance, NQF / EQF)
- Benefits of adult learning
- Research in adult learning
- Funding (strategies, available funding at European / national / regional / local level)
Are these the right Themes? Remarks or questions? Let us know via the survey.
**Editor's note - The survey is now closed. Thank you to those who took part. We will be releasing details of the results on the EPALE blog soon.