These activities include:
- innovative ICT trainings for elderly citizens;
- culture cafes;
- ICT for remote effective foreign language learning;
- and many others.
The main aims of the project were:
- to promote the creation of a culture of active ageing as a lifelong process;
- to ensure the rapidly growing population of people who are currently in their late 50s and over will have opportunities for employment and active participation in social and family life, including through volunteering, lifelong learning, cultural expression and sports;
- to involve young generations in these activities.
maandag, 11 augustus, 2014
Taal van het document
Studies en rapporten