Coursera was founded in 2012 by two Stanford computer science professors with a vision to provide anyone, anywhere with access to the world’s best education. Professors Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng put their courses online for anyone to take— and taught more learners in a few months than they could over an entire lifetime in the classroom. Today, Coursera has expanded to reach 53 million people and 2,300 businesses around the world. On Coursera you can find online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees from 200 world-class universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM, and more.
Coursera translates all of the courses whose topics are determined through global translation partners. The Global Translator Community (GTC) is a group of awesome Coursera learners who translate course video subtitles from English into more than 40 languages in their spare time. The GTC helps learners around the world transform their lives by making Coursera courses accessible to people who don't speak English. Anyone who is fluent in English and at least 1 other language is welcome to join!
Learn something new
Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion.
- 100% online
- Learn something new in 4-6 weeks
- Priced starting at about $39 (USD)
- Earn a Course Certificate
Master a skill
If you want to master a specific career skill, consider enrolling in a Specialization. You’ll complete a series of rigorous courses at your own pace, tackle hands-on projects based on real business challenges, and earn a Specialization Certificate to share with your professional network and potential employers.
- 100% online
- Master a skill in 4-6 months
- Priced starting at $39 (USD) per month
- Earn a Specialization Certificate
Get job-ready for an in-demand career
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or change your current one, Professional Certificates on Coursera help you become job-ready. Learn at your own pace from top companies and universities, apply your new skills to hands-on projects that showcase your expertise to potential employers, unlock access to career support resources, and earn a career credential to kickstart your new career.
- 100% online
- Get job-ready in less than a year with hands-on projects
- Priced starting at $39 per month (USD)
- Earn a shareable Certificate
Master’s degree learning within reach
With MasterTrack™ Certificates, portions of Master’s programs have been split into online modules, so you can earn a high quality university-issued career credential at a breakthrough price in a flexible, interactive format. Benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience with real-world projects and live, expert instruction. If you are accepted to the full Master’s program, your MasterTrack™ coursework counts towards your degree.
- Take a module from a real master's degree, 100% online
- Accelerate your career in less than a year with expert feedback and real-world projects
- Priced starting at $2,000 (USD) with the option to pay in installments
- Earn a university Certificate that can count toward a master’s degree
Top degrees that fit your life
Transform your career with a degree online from a world-class university on Coursera. Our modular degree learning experience gives you the ability to study on your own schedule and earn credit as you complete your course assignments. For a breakthrough price, you’ll learn from top university instructors and graduate with an industry-relevant university credential.
- Flexible online learning, with open degree courses you can start today
- Build your own schedule over 1-4 years of study
- All-in pricing starting at around $9,000 (USD) with the option to pay in installments
- Earn an accredited university bachelor or master’s degree
*The information given above is taken from the coursera web site. Click the link below for detailed information about the courses.