National Geographic Online Courses
Courses are open to any educator from anywhere in the world, whether they work with students in a formal or informal setting. On many of the NG courses, learners can earn graduate credits through our university partnerships.
- Educator Certification
- Connecting the geo-inquiry process to your teaching practice
- Teaching global climate change in your classroom
- Collecting data to explore plastic pollution in our communities
- Mapping as a visualisation and communication tool in your classroom
- Integrating service with learning goals