Evenement voor professionele ontwikkeling
Erasmus+ Spanish National Agency (National Agency)
This training activity is funded by Erasmus+
Academici, studenten, onderzoekers in andragogie
Netwerken & organisaties voor volwassenenonderwijs
Projecten & partnerschappen
The aim of this training course is to provide practical tools to participants to improve their communication competences (skills, attitudes and knowledge) in English for international projects within ERASMUS+ and European mobility and lifelong learning programmes.
- To provide participants with practical tools to activate and improve their English language skills.
- To develop strategies to handle communications in international learning mobility projects.
- To help participants improve their existing communication skills in English in order to develop international projects in the field of learning mobility.
- To rehearse practical situations where English communication is required (presentations of their jobs and tasks, presentations of their organisations, project design and presentation, etc.)
- To provide information and vocabulary about mobility and Erasmus+ programmes as well as project management.
- To develop English communication strategies to tackle cultural differences in order to facilitate understanding in intercultural and international partnerships.
- To facilitate the building of long-lasting partnerships among participants’ organisations for future collaboration.
The programme of the course is built around activities relevant to the improvement of English communication in an international environment. During the course, participants will learn how to learn by themselves and to improve their skills thanks to simulation exercises, role-play games, presentations and workgroups, where the participants will work on reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar revision, listening and oral practice.
Erkenning / bewijs van deelname en/of leerresultaten:
Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity.