This TC aims to improve communication competences in English with a functional methodology focusing on international youth work within Erasmus+. It targets participants seeking to build partnerships and develop international youth projects.
- Have you ever had difficulties working in international environments?
- Would you like to improve your English competences to work with E+?
- Would you like to gain effective communication and better quality of your projects?
- How about getting new partners and developing projects together?
If YES to any of the above, this course is for you!
The course is designed for people who wish to gain confidence and get new tools to communicate in English based on their existing knowledge. Because of that, it is intended for participants with an intermediate level. (A2-B1). It is NOT for beginners or advanced learners.
- To provide participants with practical tools to activate and improve their English language skills.
- To develop strategies to handle communications in international learning mobility projects.
- To help participants improve their existing communication skills in English in order to develop international projects in the field of learning mobility.
- To rehearse practical situations where English communication is required (presentations of their jobs and tasks, presentations of their organisations, project design and presentation, etc.)
- To provide information and vocabulary about mobility and Erasmus+ programmes as well as project management.
- To develop English communication strategies to tackle cultural differences in order to facilitate understanding in intercultural and international partnerships.
- To facilitate the building of long-lasting partnerships among participants’ organisations for future collaboration.