INTCESS 2019- 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
4-6 February, 2019, DUBAI, UAE
Organized by: International Organization Center of Academic Research
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in INTCESS 2019- 6th International Conference on Education, Social Sciences and Humanities that will be held in DUBAI, UAE on 4-6 February, 2019.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
There will be 3 presentation formats: “Oral”, “Poster” or “Virtual”.
Abstracts should be submitted online at:
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE:
INTCESS 2019 is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference that provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent researches in all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants more than from 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS:
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and all other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry, theater and others..
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 5th, 2019
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: December 9th, 2018
- Registration deadline for Authors: December 9th, 2018
- Conference Dates: February, 4-6, 2019- Dubai, UAE
1. All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
2. Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. INTCESS 2019 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. The accepted papers (depending upon their author’s wish) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
DUBAI (UAE) is one of the most modern cities in the world. It is a destination that mixes modern culture with history, adventure with world-class shopping and entertainment and gastronomy.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai..
INTCESS 2019 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: http://www.ocerints.org/intcess19
-Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, social sciences and humanities
-Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences and humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and social sciences and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
-Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
-Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.