Inclusive leaders embody a leadership approach that appreciates diversity, invites and welcomes everyone’s individual contribution, and encourages full engagement with the processes of decision-making and shaping reality. In this course we invite you to challenge your own leadership-approach. You will learn what we understand by inclusive leadership and you have an opportunity to explore, what inclusive leadership means in your own environment.
We believe that every person is a leader in her or his personal or professional surrounding.
The course has been inspired by the work of Howard Gardner, Daniel Goleman, Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn, Otto Scharmer and Frederik Laloux.
Credit: This course was created with the support of the Erasmus+.
• gain knowledge on the Inclusive Leadership approach
• learn about the 5 pillow of Inclusive Leadership
• find out about the 4 developing areas: Practicing self-awareness, Living a shared vision, Building relationships and Creating change
• gain knowledge on the stereotypes, the prejudices and the mechanisms of exclusion and stereotyping;
• reinforce the skills to define the inclusive and excluding behaviors;
• reinforce the competences to practice inclusive behaviors;
• reinforce self-awareness, as well as the awareness of the impact they have on other people;
• raising awareness of the stereotypes one have;
• experience the areas of development for an inclusive leadership practice and learn how to apply these in their professional and personal context.
Europass (if interested)