Evenement voor professionele ontwikkeling
alp - activating leadership potential - is a European network of professionals, who are passionate about Leadership. They offer trainings around authentic and inclusive leadership and communication, emotional intelligence, Mindfulness in educational context, Multipe Intelligences and Coaching. The result of the Trainings were developed through different international EU-projects.
Academici, studenten, onderzoekers in andragogie
Netwerken & organisaties voor volwassenenonderwijs
The goals of the course is to
• gain knowledge on the Inclusive Leadership approach
• learn about the 5 pillow of Inclusive Leadership
• find out about the 4 developing areas: Practicing self-awareness, Living a shared vision, Building relationships and Creating change
• gain knowledge on the stereotypes, the prejudices and the mechanisms of exclusion and stereotyping;
• reinforce the skills to define the inclusive and excluding behaviors;
• reinforce the competences to practice inclusive behaviors;
• reinforce self-awareness, as well as the awareness of the impact they have on other people;
• raising awareness of the stereotypes one have;
• experience the areas of development for an inclusive leadership practice and learn how to apply these in their professional and personal context.
The course create an opportunity for the participants to experience, reflect upon and to broaden their knowledge, competences and skills related with inclusive leadership. The goal is to be able to take up the ideas in the personal and professional environment.
Erkenning / bewijs van deelname en/of leerresultaten:
Certifcate of attendence
Europass (if interested)