You are invited to participate at ICERI2018 (11th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation) that will be held on the 12th, 13th and 14th of November 2018 in Seville (Spain).
This conference will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
Every year, ICERI brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The deadline for abstracts submission is July, 12th, 2018 (included)Abstracts should be submitted on-line at http://iated.org/iceri/online_submission
ICERI2018 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions are already indexed. Also, a DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
For more information about the conference and its venue, you can visit the website https://iated.org/iceri/
- Publish your paper in ICERI2018 Proceedings
- Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions
- A DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
- All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.