In this webinar, first-time and experienced online learners get practical advice on how to be a successful online learner from an experienced online professor and gain insight and perspective from a seasoned online learner.
Based on relevant psychological theory, you learn:
• Theoretical understanding of learning;
• The importance of your study space;
• How to manage distractions and procrastination;
• How to get the most out of your learning;
• The best use of down time, and;
• Tips and tricks on how to best prepare for learning on online.
Join Dr. Steve Joordens, a professor at the University of Toronto Scarborough for an interactive one-hour conversation designed to prepare students to succeed in their online courses.