Brought to you in partnership with Adare Human Resource Management, a preferred service provider of The Wheel, this one-hour session is designed to inform attendees about the key considerations of ‘Facilitating a return to work – a blended approach’.
Covering all key considerations from compliance with employment legislation and the government guidelines, to the anomalies that arise with a blended workforce, working in the ‘new normal’ and what this means for employers and employees alike.
The programme will include:
- Facilitating the Return to Work
- Key Considerations around employment and employment law including the Employment Contract; Organisation of Working Time Act; Right to Disconnect; Health and Safety; GDRP
- Addressing concerns in the ‘new normal’ through policy and procedure
- Effectively managing blended workforces – from communications to teamwork, probation to performance management.
Participants will leave the session with an:
- Understanding of what Employers can expect from the facilitation of returning your workforce to the ‘new normal’.
- Understanding of the fundamental approaches to managing a blended workforce
- Awareness of the key steps in effectively managing HR and staff including addressing concerns/ complaints in the ‘new normal’.
Date and Time: 16th September from 10am to 11am.