Under the Erasmus + programme, five partners from Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Lithuania and France has been working for 3 years on the Euro-EducATES project on the topic of agro-ecology in Europe. This project is almost over and it’s time to present the project results.
During this day will be presented:
- the Euro-EducATES project
- the preliminary work: Agro-ecology in the partner countries, case studies and innovation
- the teaching kit and its use
- the links with other European projects
For further information:
This is a free event and registration is a must.
Parc du château - CS 40609
- To better understand what is agro-ecology
- To discover what are agro-ecological practices in different European countries
- To know new teaching tools on this topic.