Improve your skills and competencies!
This course is an opportunity for trainers, educators and facilitators to develop, analyze and better understand difficult situation connected with working with groups and use them as an opportunity for growth and professional development.
Supervision is an important tool for professionals working with groups, no matter what is the area of interests or specialization. Trainers and educators participating in the course will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of difficult situations and learn methods, tools and techniques for group supervision, peer to peer supervision as well as a self-supervision (auto-evaluation).
We will use different approaches: cognitive-behavioral, systemic and interpersonal as well as diverse methods helpful in trainers and facilitators development. During the training we will focus on methods and tools that can be used by each trainer and educator after the training in everyday practice. We do not expect participant to have any supervision experience nor certificate. Participants will have the opportunity to gain new knowledge and exchange their experiences and examples of good practice with other trainers and educators.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- know what is the supervision and how can it help in growth and professional development
- understand different forms of supervision: peer to peer, auto-supervision, group supervision
- analyze difficult group situations from different angels and perspectives
- apply supervision methods and tools in everyday work
- difficult situation or difficult participant/group – differences and consequences,
- difficult situations analysis (what happened) and hypotheses (why it happened)
- typical difficult situations in group work and how to deal with them,
- tools and methods for self-supervision in a frame of cognitive-behavioral approach: self-talk, cognitive distortions and thinking patterns (ABC model),
- peer to peer supervision: feedback and feedforward,
- metaphor and drama techniques for group supervision,
- dealing with trainers and group emotions during difficult situations,
- group process and difficult situations,
- working with group resistance to change,
- supervision as a tool for professional and personal development.
Trainers, educators, facilitators working with groups and adult learners in non-formal context.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Do you want to take part in this course or your organization chose our course as part of the Erasmus + KA1 proposal? Let us know. Register for this course:: https://goo.gl/forms/07wMVISr1L3IL8AG2
The cost include attendence of 5 days course, learning materials and coffee breaks. The price for full course for one person: 350 euro.
You can choose the date of the course:
Stowarzyszenie Trenerów Organizacji Pozarządowych (NGO Trainers' Association)
NGO Trainers' Association is Polish national, independent non-governmental organization. Since 1998 we help trainers working for the development of civil society at different stages of their careers. We run Trainers’ School (primary, advanced and specialized) as well as individual and group supervisions.
We are actively working on the quality of learning process in non-formal education. We participate in international projects. We support sharing information and experiences in adult information, promote new trends, valuable sources of knowledge, ways and methods of coaching work, the use of modern technology in teaching adults. We are active in searching for innovations in the field of training, education, development in Poland and abroad. We work with organizations, institutions, experts. We implement projects financed from external resources and training to order specific groups.