'The CEFR in Language Teaching' is a funded seminar under the National Seminar Series organised by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning.
The guest speakers/facilitators at this seminar are:
- Professor David Little, Trinity College Dublin. (Professor Little's workshops will take place from 10-11 and 11:30-13:00)
- Dr Anna Ní Ghallachair, Maynooth University (14:00-15:00)
The learning outcomes of the seminar are as follows:
1. Consider the benefits of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages in language teaching and learning;
2. Assess the potential and the benefits of the CEFR in teaching languages;
3. Reflect on the lecturer’s/teacher’s own language teaching practices in light of the CEFR;
4. Share good practice and experience in using the CEFR in teaching and learning;
5. Explore the benefits of the CEFR in student engagement.
To register please visit the link.
Date And Time
10:00 – 16:00
Waterford Institute of Technology