Léargas is running a free application workshop is for organisations intending to apply for Erasmus+ KA102 VET Learner and Staff Mobility Projects under the 01 February 2018 deadline.
To get the most out of the workshop, participants should:
• Have a realistic project application in mind
• Read Léargas’ KA1 How to section carefully
• Know their organisation’s PIC and that of their partner(s) if any.
Please remember when making your application:
• Organisations can receive funding for projects to send their learners or staff to undertake work placements.
• Staff can also exchange expertise and best practice through job shadowing or an observation period in another participating country. This applies to apprentices, learners in QQI levels 4, 5 and 6 courses, and also those who have graduated from these courses or apprenticeships.
• Projects must involve a minimum of two participating organisations (at least one sending and one receiving organisations) from different countries.
• Learners can spend between two weeks and 12 months abroad, while staff can spend between two days and two months abroad.
• Projects can be carried out over 1-2 years.
• Applicants must be a VET organisation sending learners and staff abroad, or the coordinator of a national mobility consortium. Unfortunately, individuals can’t apply directly.
To register, email Petar Dukic no later than 12 January 2018.