The project ESCoT aims at developping and establishing a core of teaching competences for adult trainers, shared and enriched at the European level.
It aims at improving the development of these competences by the use of flexible online just-in-time trainings on the job.
The project ESCoT provides tools and solutions in order to:
- facilitate the evaluation and the management of teaching competences of trainers by themselves and by training organizations,
- develop the teaching competences of trainers using appropriate training, focusing on situations that trainers face and providing innovative and efficient practices and knowledge shared at the European level,
- develop the accessibility of this training of trainers by blended learning flexible method using online resources that can be provided to support the development of teaching competences.
The project ESCoT provides to trainers and training organizations:
- teaching competences assessment and management tools for trainers in relation to various situations they encounter, providing them teaching competences profile,
- online training modules of trainer training that can be used to implement flexible blended training to accompany the development of teaching competences of trainers in different situations
- a guide of good practices and several tools for the development of teaching competences, which capitalizes the experiences of various CVET organizations and networks in Europe.