About the conference
A unique opportunity to share, learn and network
The University-Industry Interaction Conference is the annual conference of the University Industry Innovation Network (UIIN), through which UIIN brings more than 500 managers, practitioners and researchers in the field of entrepreneurial universities, collaborative innovation and university-industry interaction. Now in its 7th year, this conference is one of the largest conferences in this field and provides its participants with 3 days of sharing knowledge and interacting with peers. In order to best facilitate this, the conference is built around a number of key principles:
1. A mixture of science and practice - We foster both the research ON, as well as practical experience IN university-industry interaction. We believe that through this mixture of sharing research results on how to interact and, at the same time sharing experiences on these interactions our attendees are best equipped to further drive the interaction between university and industry.
2. Experience the local culture and knowledge facilities - Our conference enables participants to get to know the local culture and environment and learn from local good practice examples.
3. Insights into the minds of renowned leaders - Keynote speakers at UIIN events represent both the academic as well as the industry perspective, with past speakers being amongst others best-selling book authors, leaders of entrepreneurship centres, scientific experts as well as managers from SIEMENS, Volkswagen, Konica Minolta.
4. Get to work through hands-on workshops - We perceive it to be crucial for our participants to engage in practical workshops to, amongst others, reflect on their own understanding of the collaboration between university and industry, but also to interact and network with peers.
5. Expanding networks and knowledge base - We believe in building long lasting relationships and sharing knowledge beyond the actual conferendce days. As such we offer you access to 'UIIN Connect', to meet and interact before, during and after the conference with those having shared interests and goals. It is through this same tool that you can access the papers, presentations and other materials of one of the 100 speakers at our event.