Considering that the intention of the project La Chanson, lien de mémoire" perfectly coincides with the objectives set by the program,
we look for 3 or 4 partners in this new call for projects
1. The content already exists with the previous experience, even if it is necessary to review the shape and redirect it according to the dissemination objectives of the project
2. We would like to open the partnership to partners interested in an action of dissemination with adaptation within their country according to the objectives of Key Action n ° 3 :
- Support for policy reform through the implementation of intergenerational practices
- Social inclusion: it is the real purpose of the project to allow people with Alzheimer's disease to be able to maintain a link with society for as long as possible
- Common values: according to article 2 which states: “The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law, as well as respect for rights human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a society characterized by pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men
- Contribution in the field of education and training: It is by training adult teachers, professional and family caregivers and by creating methods, practices and even learning programs adapted from the experiment carried out by Le Petit Duc in 2019 that we want to run this project.
How to position ourself:
Objectives: This call for proposals aims to support transnational cooperation projects in the fields of education and general training, as well as adult education.
In this context, we wish to disseminate and multiply the idea contained in the project "La Chanson, lien de mémoire" aiming to create and promote good practices on inclusive learning, and to implement them at a higher level as defined by the lot. 1.
Lot 1: General education and training
The project will be positioned on general objective 1). Disseminate and / or multiply good practices on inclusive learning, notably introduced at the local level. In the context of this call, we mean to multiply the fact of reproducing a good practice on a larger scale / of transposing it into a different context, or of implementing it at a higher / systemic level.
And the specific objective point b) Promote inclusive education and training and encourage the education of disadvantaged learners, in particular by helping educational staff to tackle the issue of diversity and by reinforcing diversity within this staff.
Please express your interest and notify us of your agreement in principle, expected by January 25 at the latest. There will only be 5 weeks left to reformulate and finalize the project.
Language of the project could be English or French.