e-graine (www.e-graine.org) is a French network of NGOs working in the field of global education. From awareness-raising actions to trainings, we inspire people to take action in favor of a united and responsible world. Since its creation in 2006, e-graine has been designing and implementing original and impactful educational actions, articulated around the main current societal challenges (Sustainable Development Goals, active citizenship and empowerment, global citizenship).
Based in Paris, e-graine Ile-de-France is looking for partner organizations from any of the Erasmus+ programme countries for an Erasmus+ Partnership for Creativity in the field of adult education (KA2 special call for « Strategic partnerships in response of the Covid-19 situation »).
In the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations from formal, informal and non-formal education have faced new challenges in adapting their activities to distance and online formats. This sudden shift has accelerated the need for capacity building in the field of digital education while preserving in our work inclusiveness, adaptation to local realities and strengthening of social cohesion.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
To respond to these challenges, « Digitalizing Education » is a 1-year partnership project aiming at gathering different organizations involved in the fields of non-formal education, creativity and online/digital learning in order to exchange good practices and build capacity for high quality digital education.
Specific objectives of this partnership will be:
- To create an interdisciplinary cooperation between different organizations from the fields of education, digital production and cultural and artistic creativity ;
- To open a space for exchanges of good practices related to the challenges of digitalizing education while ensuring inclusiveness, adaptation to local realities and strengthening of social cohesion ;
- To develop digital competences for educators through peer-to-peer training ;
- To experiment innovative tools of distance and online learning.
In addition to these direct objectives, the general aim of the partnership will be to build a strong framework for further collaboration in the future. The development of digital competences and tools that will be initiated during this project could be continued further though another Erasmus+ application the following year for example.
The project will take place from March 2021 to March 2022.
It will consist of three transnational meetings of 4 days each in April 2021, September 2021 and February 2022.
Content of the meetings will include:
- Getting to know each other, introduction to our respective fields of expertise and local challenges,
- Transfer of digital competences between organizations through peer-to-peer training,
- Co-creation of new tools of distance and online education,
- Field experimentation of the created tools.
These physical meetings will be prepared and followed-up through virtual collaboration once a month.
ORGANIZATIONS AND PARTICIPANTS’ PROFILES
We are looking for:
- Organizations of non-formal education, global education or environmental education interested in developing online/digital activities ;
- Organizations of non-formal education, global education or environmental education that are already experienced with online/digital tools (such as webinars, MOOCs, apps,…) ;
- Organizations or companies specialized in online/digital learning ;
- Organizations or companies from the digital sector interested in developing educational tools ;
- Organizations or companies specialized in gamification ;
- Organizations from the cultural and creative sectors interested in developing online/digital educational activities.
Participants chosen by their organizations to participate in this project can be:
- Trainers, educators or project coordinators interested in developing digital competences ;
- Trainers, educators or project coordinators who already have experiences of distance and/or digital learning to share ;
- Digital developers interested in gaining educational competences ;
- Digital developers interested in training educators to use digital tools.
HOW TO APPLY?
Deadline for applicant: October 25th
If you are interested in joining our consortium, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of your organization, Country and City, Website, Organization ID (OID)
- Contact person, Position in the organization, Mail address, Phone number
- Brief description of your organization:
- Have you already participated in an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Project (KA2)?
- What is your motivation to participate in this project?
- What experience(s) do you already have in implementing digital/virtual learning activities?
- How this project will be innovative and/or complementary to other projects of your organization?