According to Erasmus+ programme, the objective of our Regional Ministry is to coordinate a consortium for KA102, with 5 VET schools.
The VET schools’s fields included in our project are: Administrative Management, Commercial Activities, Electrical and Automatic Installations, Electromechanical Maintenance, Cookery and Gastronomy, Catering Services, Auxiliary Nursery Care, Assistant to People in Need of Care, Motor Vehicles Electro Mechanics.
We would like to send 2 students per school to undertake a training placement in another country, at a workplace or at a VET school.
Teachers would participate in teaching at a partner VET school abroad. Also teachers could observe:
- The dual vocational training system.
- What kind of methodology do your teachers use? I mean, project based learning, gamification, etc.…
- How many languages do your students study? As a first or as a second foreign language.
- How do you work the European Programmes?
- How do you work inclusion?
- Other topics you could show us.
Our Regional Ministry will also coordinate a consortium for KA101, so we are interested to contact with infant, primary and secondary schools.