Call for proposals: European policy innovation and experimentation
The European Commission has announced a call for proposals titled Key Action 3 - Initiatives for policy innovation - European policy experimentation.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to promote the improvement of education and training systems and youth policies through collecting and evaluating the systemic impact of innovation in policy measures. The call aims to promote trans-national cooperation and mutual learning among public authorities at the highest institutional level.
The priority themes for the call are:
- Education and Training
- Promoting fundamental values through Education and Training addressing diversity in the learning environment
- Employment and Skills: validation of informal and non-formal learning in Education and Training
- Strengthening teacher training and education by using the opportunities of new technologies (School education)
- Towards more innovative and entrepreneurial higher education institutions through institutional change (Higher education)
- VET teachers and trainers in work-based learning/apprenticeship (VET)
- Implementation of a framework for the assessment of the effectiveness of adult learning policies
- Reaching out: developing capacity for tackling and preventing marginalisation and violent radicalisation among young people
The deadline for applying is 14 April 2016 – 12:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time).
The Commission will hold an information meeting on 27 January 2016 for high-level public authorities on European policy experimentations.
More information about the call for proposals can be found here.
Source: European Commission