Let’s start GrowINg together!
The project “GrowINg - SME’s Growth and Innovation through Learning at the Workplace” (Project Nº.: 612865-EPP-1-2019-1-PT-EPPKA3-PI-FORWARD), an initiative supported by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission (call EACEA/36/2018) foresees the development of tools & resources addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs.
Gathering six partners from Portugal, Greece, Cyprus and Italy, the project aims at designing, testing and validate a strategy for Career Guidance in SMEs, integrating practices to promote adult education at the workplace and strengthen employees’ entrepreneurial skills.
GrowINg is a 2-years project addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs, professionals of VET and adult education providers and other professionals providing services to SMEs. The project started on January/2020 and at this stage partners are performing a brief study to identify needs and good practices at national and European level related to the:
- workers’ career guidance opportunities provided by SMEs
- promotion of adult learning at the workplace
- assessment and reinforcement of workers’ entrepreneurial skills
The consortium structured two surveys addressed to different target groups and available in different languages:
- Surveys addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs available in English, Portuguese and Greek
- Surveys addressed to VET and adult education providers available in English, Portuguese and Greek
The surveys are available to be answered until the 22nd of May 2020.