A Knowledge Alliance of Agri Businesses, Academia and Business Angels for Disruptive Farm-to-Work Agri-Tech Training (AgTech7) European projects have been accepted for co-financing by the ERASMUS+ KA2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Knowledge Alliances.
AgTech7 addresses the lack of inter-disciplinary knowledge and multi-actor mobilization for future agri-tech disruptive applications on the entire farm-to-fork food-chain. The project will directly engage the following target-groups European HEIs’ and Research Institutes’ students, and, ‘in-house’ incubator managers, Agribusiness companies and Angel-investors.
The project will advance their knowledge to facilitate inter-disciplinarily in agro-education, integrating engineering innovation, agricultural know-how, and entrepreneurial skills, while at the same time, advancing European Angels investors’ and startup service providers’ understanding on the emerging agri-tech future market opportunities.
The partnership in the new project is the following:
- Yaşar Üniversitesi / Yasar University, Turkey
- Çamlı Yem Besicilik San. Tic. A.S., Turkey
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- BioSense Institute, Serbia
- Maastricht University, Netherlands
- EBAN ASBL– European Business Angels Network, Belgium
- Kentro Erevnon Notioanatolikis Evropis (southeast European Research Centre- SEERC), Greece
- Neuropublic AE Pliroforikis & Epikoinonion, Greece