The KA104 project called "Pedagogy+Androgogy= Lifelong Learning" has been realized successfully.
During the project, 10 teachers/trainers attended the training course in Germany and 10 teachers/trainers attended a training course in the Netherlands about the Androgogic Methodology.
The titles of the training courses are below:
- Teachers' education, qualifications, competencies, in-service training
- The historical development of the andragogic education approach.
- The main differences between pedagogy and andragogy.
- Subjective Learning
- The importance of self-perception
- Experiences, readiness to learn
- Overview of time and adaptation to learning
- Experiential Learning
- The role of the educator in adult education
- Learning to learn
- Productivity, Deepening in Relevance
- Learning Atmosphere
- Creating a Proper Learning environment
- Physical environment, personal environment, organizational environment, deciding of proper techniques and materials
- How to get over boredom, complexity, disturbance, and fear
Physical environment, individual environment, organizational environment, selection of method techniques and materials.
- Expectations of trainees from education, the contribution of trainees to the training program.
- Use of humor, daily life, and social activities in adult education.
- Role of educator in adult education, creation of life interest, goal setting.
- Creating a secure environment, ensuring participation.
- Using the feedback of the trainees, using of course breaks.
- Methods of Overcoming Learning Barriers.
- Overcoming boredom and complexity problems of the subjects.
- Overcoming the problems of disturbance and fear.
- Coping with the barriers related to home life, external barriers, and personal barriers.