Latest updates on the sustainable energy sector and digitalization! Digital solutions define how we consume and sustain our future in any industry, including the energy sector. IoE enables smarter electricity generation and transmission. More sustainable digitalization solutions may be applied for the distribution and consumption processes as well. It not only impacts electricity market but leads the way towards the circular economy beneficiaries and sustainable cycles of energy flow. The smarter choices reduce the costs for the consumers and thus becomes more and more attractive and applied widely.
What we are going to talk about?
• Why IoE is getting more and more important and what exactly it does?
• Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and consumption. Which part should be smarter?
• How to define the Consumer’s behaviour and why digitalization is needed?
• What is the role of IoE in Demand respond?
• How can we impact electricity market?
• Industry approach and benefits. Industry 5.0
The event is organized by Kaunas Science and Technology Park, which is a part of IoE-EQ – Internet of Energy - Education and Qualification Consortium. The key speaker of the conference is Ph.d. Vytautas Šiožinys, the head of a technology company EnergyAdvice, which specializes in digital IoE solutions and follows the recent updates on Industry 5.0 needs.