The course is addressed to adult education trainers and teachers, e-facilitators, project managers, researchers and all actors (digital competence centers, SMEs, NGOs, VET providers, universities, public entities etc.) interested in applying for Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships project funding to improve the educational experience and digital skills of adult learners.
Strategic Partnerships are open to any type of organisation active in any field of education, training and youth or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields (e.g. local and regional authorities, recognition and validation centres, chambers of commerce, trade organisations, guidance centres, cultural organisations).
Start date: October 2019
End date: March 2019
Location: online and 5 days F2F in Foligno, Umbria Region, Italy
Organiser(s): ALL DIGITAL & EGInA
Language of the course: The blended course will be entirely delivered in English
Duration of the course
The overall duration of the blended course is six months with a total of 80 hours: 55 hours of online activities and 25 hours (5 days) of face-to-face practical sessions and group activities. The course will start in October 2019 and will end by March 2020.
Dates and location of the F2F part: Five days of face-to-face practical session and group activities will be held in Foligno, Umbria Region, Italy on 4-8 November 2019, with participants arriving on the 3rd and departing late evening on the 8th. Learn more about the location
- 825 EUR including: course registration fee; accommodation in a twin room (min. 2 people) for 6 nights; breakfasts, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks for the entire duration of the course; cultural activities (visiting Assisi and the surrounding areas by bus). Travel costs are not included.
- 885 EUR including: course registration fee; accommodation in a single room for 6 nights; breakfast, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks for the entire duration of the course; cultural activities (visiting Assisi and the surrounding areas by bus). Travel costs are not included.
Please note that your organisation can apply for an Erasmus+ KA1 mobility grant to fund your participation in the course!
Overview of the course
The goal of the course is to provide guidance for successful Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships project proposals submission in the field of adult education, with a focus on digital skills development.
This is the 1st blended training on EU proposal writing in Europe with intensive preparatory phase and actual proposal writing. The course is hands-on and practical: participants will leave with a developed proposal, almost ready to be submitted to the funding Agency. Each proposal developed during the course will be reviewed by expert mentors before submission.
Participants will acquire theoretical knowledge, as well as carry out practical work, gaining valuable experience in project proposals. Divided into smaller groups, they will complete different tasks related to planning and writing a project proposal with the ultimate objective to have a ready-to-be-submitted proposal at the end of the course.
During the training, different tools will be made available by the organizers: work plan for the submission process; project concept note template; detailed work plan template; internal detailed budget template; an online collaboration platform for group work (e.g. Basecamp), etc.
The course is an excellent networking opportunity for participants who want to establish potential partnerships for future applications.
Participants will learn about:
- How to read and understand the E+ Call, guidelines, e-form and tools.
- How to plan the submission process (steps, roles, deadlines for tasks, division of responsibilities, collection of documents etc.) and accomplish the essential procedures to submit the proposal.
- How to design an innovative project idea in the field of adult education (goals, objectives, activities, expected results, impact, dissemination, etc.).
- How to identify Intellectual Outputs and produce a detailed project work plan.
- How to plan a sound project management and quality assurance
- How to plan dissemination and exploitation
- How to plan the financial aspects of the project and produce a balanced budget.
- How to build a strong partnership.
Programme of the blended course
- October 2019: 10 hours of online preparatory activities (sharing and review of project ideas on Basecamp, organization of a webinar, setting up working groups for each selected project proposal)
- November 2019: 25 hours of face-to face training in Italy (5 days on 4-8 November 2019) + 5 hours online preparatory activities. To learn more about the face-to-face programme, location and venue, check here
- December 2019: 10 hours of online follow-up activities (review and finalizing project work plan and partnerships)
- January 2020: 10 hours of online follow-up activities (review and finalizing budget and project proposal)
- February 2020: 10 hours of online follow-up activities (review project proposals)
- March 2020: 10 hours of online 10 hours of online finalisation activities (closing and submitting the proposals)
If you need more information about the course, please contact info(at)all-digital.org