The main goal of our art-prevention center is:
- support for young artists, development of theater, dance and painting aimed at preventing risky behavior of children and young people, vulnerable women, adults and the elderly, especially in information literacy, dangers on the Internet, hate speech, internet addiction, drug addiction, prevention of various forms violence, gambling, racism, bullying, xenophobia, protection of human rights and freedoms and the like
- develop a cultural personality by providing innovative and shared learning with a cultural tone, bringing concrete solutions for a better labor market or unemployment
- provide meaningful compensation for risky behavior and improve their own skills and consequently better employment.
The target group of our activities are talented young people in action, young people, young people from socially disadvantaged backgrounds, young people at risk, women at risk, adults and older people.
We have successful projects in digital innovation projects:
- Innovative methods, tools, and games in the prevention of cyberbullying
- Innovative methods in Internet safety for people at risk. The project aimed at developing online tools "digital gaming, capacity building, education, training and access to new cultures".
- The project focused on safety on the street "Safe way to and from school"
- Drug prevention project "You don't have to experience it"
- Anti-racism project "Live it"
- The project aimed at preventing bullying "Have the courage"
We have a great and professional team. 3 workers work full time and 10 people work part time. We also have 17 great and very active volunteers.