We are a district governorship performing in Payas city located in the south part of Turkey. Our institution founded in 2012. Since then, we have been active in many social and educational fields in addition to our main duties. In recent years, we have been experiencing the immigration cases experienced by the whole world as well. Since we have been hosting immigrants for a long time, we have extensive experience in this field and we would like to share our experiences and be aware of new applications. For this reason, we have made a project proposal in order to facilitate the lives of immigrants, to help them adapt to their host country, and to support the establishment of a mutual trust environment.
Name of the project is: Facilitating Integration of Immigrants into Social life, Education and Labour Market. It will be Erasmus+ KA204 project for exchange of good practices in adult education.
Main Aim of the Project:
- to build a bridge among immigrants and schools, public education centres, the labour market and public institutions.
- to increase the competence of teachers
- designing materials to facilitate access to opportunities in cities
- career counselling
- vocational training
- Language education
- healthy and quality living activities
- awareness raising activities
- Digital information and support package
- good practices booklet
- guide book
- policy booklet for policy makers
- cultural dialogue
We are sending this e-mail because we have made a research and noticed that you have also experience on the immigration cases/projects. Your participation will surely make great contribution to our project proposal. We look forward your favourable reply.
For more information, you can visit : http://www.payas.gov.tr/
European Projects Coordinator of Payas District