Objectives of the project
Our mobility project aims to perform training and job-shadowing visits (3 to 5 days each) in a receiver organization to allow our professionals (8 peoples), expert in competence assessment, to deepen their knowledge and allow them to do further experiences.
Training and job shadowing visits are expected to last approximately .
Training and job shadowing action requested topics:
• methods to identify competencies to be assessed in formal, informal and not formal contexts
• methods, techniques and tools to design competence assessment tests;
• methods, techniques and tools to administer and evaluate the competence assessment process
Our Association, the sending organization
Evaluate, is the first Association of Professionals who deal with the evaluation of learning and competencies certification, set in accordance with italian law n. 4/2013.
Presently 56 experts, each one with years of experience in the evaluation of learning and compentence assessment belong to the association, spread in 8 different regional centers
The ideal receiving organizations
Public organisation active in the labour market to define active labor market policies and perform related actions like:
• a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
• a public body at local, regional or national level;
• a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services
public or private organisations active in the fields of education and training of active labor market professionals like:
• an adult education school/institute/centre;
• a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
• a school/institute/educational centre;
public or private organisations active in the fields of developing methos and tools to be used in competence assessment, like
• a research institute;
• a foundation;