Right to Nature: Inspiring Active Citizenship is a seminar being organized by Front Ħarsien ODZ and Friends of the Earth Malta. The seminar will consist of two workshops followed by a stand-up lunch and a feedback session.
Date: 5th March
Location: Malta Council for Voluntary Sector, Melita Street, Malta
9.00 - 9.30: Welcome Speech and Launch of Nature Keepers Exhibition.
9.30 - 11.00: Workshop Session 1
11.00 - 11.30: Coffee Break
11.30-13:00 Workshop Session 2
13.00 - 14.00: Networking Lunch
14.00 - 15.00: Feedback Session and Presentation by the Rapporteurs from the different Sessions.
15.00 - 15.15: Conclusion
There will be 5 parallel workshops taking place during both sessions, you are kindly invited to choose 2 workshops out of 5.
The workshops being offered are:
1. An Introduction to MEPA Processes
2. The relationship between sustainable agriculture and rural development
3. Natura 2000 sites, Outside Development Zones (ODZ), National and Natural parks – is designation protection?
4. Structure Planning versus Spatial Planning - How to bring Nature into Urban Spaces
5. Managing of Water Resources
Attendance by registration only. In order to participate please fill in the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xgJbmsLoz4f8RKAN-RaGuSWhfX49wpXOwizbvafk6-w/viewform
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.