The CLEAR project motivated by the problem that although the Circular Economy (CE) principles in sector such as: waste management, manufacturing and agriculture increasing, the servitization model aspect of it. Through research, collaboration and training, European organisations need to build their capabilities to better design and deliver services (70% of all global economic activity in the service sector - Harvard University).
The European Union promotes key competences such as entrepreneurial skills, work based learning methods and use of an inclusive model of education. The Europe 2020 aims and objectives, the economic crisis’s impact on Europe adults, the high unemployment rates in various UE countries, suggest the need for a common approach to entrepreneurial education allowing stakeholders and adult training forces to come together and share experiences and knowledge in order to optimise their adult training approach.
The project partners collaborated to work towards complementing the Europe 2020 agenda, the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development guidelines, national priorities, and cross-sectoral cooperations in adult training fields, research and cooperation with the world of work.
The aim of the CLEAR project is to thus improve the level of Green Entrepreneurial culture in Europe with a focus on the area of servitisation, by providing integrated knowledge about the CE concept to adult training stakeholders through an innovative an open training toolbox. CLEAR project developed an open digital toolbox (tools and case studies) trough which education stakeholders can prepare organisations to exploit the concept of servitisation CE as a bases for expanding towards new business models.
Following are the outputs that had been developed within the project:
- The training needs of Adult training stakeholders in the partner countries with respect to the CE and its benefits to society and business by assessing at least 70 stakeholders.
- Develop a framework/curriculum that can address the needs.
- Develop an open and innovative digital training toolbox supporting the training framework/curriculum, consisting of a set of digital training tools/methods and six relevant case-studies providing trainers with the means to adopt their training approach to the needs of different learners.
- Carry out one pilot test and improve the innovative digital training toolbox.
- Disseminate and exploit the results of the CLEAR project and in particular ensure this innovative digital training toolbox is openly available to at least 10000 other people.
- Link and combine practical insight, research, good practices, surveys and methods of working and transfer them into practical training tools.
To sum up, the results are available in the digital training toolbox, which is available for interested stakeholders even beyond the consortium partners. In the CLEAR toolbox you will find:
- The curriculum designed by the partners
- The learning framework guiding you to form training paths
- Augmented Reality case-studies
- The CLEAR E-learning management system
- CLEAR Repository with raw content (eg. Powerpoint slides) that can be customised.
If you are interested in the project, you can get more information on the project’s website: http://projectclear.eu. Do not hesitate to contact us to collaborate, test or use the materials. The Toolbox is available in this link: https://sites.google.com/view/toolclear/toolbox_en